To sensitize Christians all over the world, irrespective of their denominational background, to participate actively in the daily Global Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer that will liberate the world from all forms of bondage and transform same from the world of sin into the world of righteousness, to foster spiritual unity among believers that will enhance the propagation of the message of Eternal life to the reached and other remote places of the world, to bring about the activation of armies of regenerated Christians that will usher in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- To mobilize Christians across the world, through intensive prayer, to evangelize the World with divine speed redeeming the time.
- To promote unity in the body of Christ through aggressive and intensive interdenominational prayer.
- To revive the sound Christian values that made the early Church very strong, values devoid of segregation caused by the advent of denominationalism.
- To restore the zeal for personal Evangelism through a conscientious and active participation in the Daily One Hour Intensive Prayer.
- To embark on activities that will stir up all round fruitfulness in every born again Christian.
- To stir up revival and the manifestation of Pentecostal power in the lives of regenerated believers for worldwide Evangelism with Signs and Wonders, a stimulus for Christians, especially Christian Youths all over the world.
- To stimulate and restore deep interest in the study and knowledge of the word of GOD.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To preach the gospel of Christ.
- To propagate the message of eternal life to the reached and remote places of the world through the Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer and Global Evangelism.
- To liberate the world from all forms of bondage through the Global Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer.
- To foster the Spiritual Unity among believers all over the world through the Marathon Chain Prayer.
THE DIVINE MANDATE TO PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
Jesus Christ was aware of the importance of watching and praying in the life and conduct of His follower when He rebuked Peter for sleeping and was not able to watch with Him even for one (1) hour, “And He cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, what, could you not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak,” Matthew 26:40-41. At the time of His greatest need, Peter could not stay awake to pray with the master, Jesus, because his flesh was weak. This is a wakeup call for all believers to pray consistently, persistently and faithfully: “Pray without ceasing,” 1Thessalonians 5: 17. Although a believer may not be able to pray constantly but All Believers can pray constantly and ceaselessly, each praying everyday with Christ for one (1) hour. Christians who believe in the LORDSHIP of JESUS CHRIST are mandated to wrestle daily alone with GOD for One Hour intensive Prayer, in cooperate Global Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer, praying in season and out of season in your personal closet, JESUS and ME.”
The Global Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer in fellowship will help us to break the wall of partition or separation between Jews and Gentiles, the wall Jesus Christ came to break but currently reestablished by Christians through denominationalism, and this has become a symbol of disunity among Christians over the years, since the ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven. Christians disagree in so many things except prayer, which is beyond their control, that is a sure rally point to foster the unity of the Church. This is the reason why Christians are called upon to pray as one BODY of CHRIST, through the Global Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer, “JESUS AND ME,” to build an impregnable Spiritual house or fortress against forces of evil, and the eventual ingathering of Spirit filled prayer warriors as soldiers for Christ, to serve as Interdenominational Evangelists to communities across the World. Thus participation in the Daily Interdenominational prayer by Christians all over the world will serve as the incontrovertible and spiritual fortress, a launching platform for use to Evangelize and occupy the world for Christ, in expectation of His second coming.
PARTICIPANT DAILY PRAYER SCHEDULE
In order to assist, enhance and encourage participation in the Global Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer, Daily prayer schedule is prepared here for use by all participants with the title: My Day-To-Day Alone With GOD In One Hour Intensive Prayer: JESUS & ME. All participants are to pray in their personal closet and quiet time, freely chosen, for at least one hour every day and this is a must for all Christians who believe in the LORDSHIP of JESUS CHRIST, our SAVIOUR; “Praying without ceasing,” 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
APPRECIATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The following ministers are appreciated for their foundational contribution to the growth of this prayer ministration: REV. CALEB, A. OVERCOMERS, PASTOR EYAREFE, O. STANLEY, REV. NAKPODIA, O. CHRIS. .
We give thanks unto the Almighty GOD and our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ, for the grace and special privilege and enabling to bring into focus His divine mandate that Christians come together in Unity and love to participate in Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer. As you daily wrestle with the LORD in ceaseless prayer, the LORD will uphold you by your right hand and subdue nations before you; He will loosen the loins of kings, rulers, and He will go before you and make the crooked places straight: He will break in pieces the gates of brass and cut in sunder the bars of iron for your sake; and give unto thee in abundance treasures and riches, that you may know that the LORD is the GOD of all the EARTH. Alleluia, the LORD GOD Omnipotent reigneth, and His reign is forever and ever. Amen.
Authorized, powered by the Holy Spirit of GOD and Signed by Rev. OMIMI, IGHOME I. CLIFFORD; B Sc., MBA, M Div., in obedience to His word.
All rights reserved. No part of this production may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of "Global Interdenominational Marathon Chain Prayer Network Ministry (Jesus and Me)" and the Internet website: www.mydailypraytime.org.